Wednesday 20 February 2013

What I Wore: Wednesday







Hi everyone,
So I'm going to start doing posts called 
What I Wore: ___day. 
Obviously it is where I show you what I was wearing on a certain day, but along with that Ill explain what I was doing and how the outfit suits!

Outfit Details:
Shirt: Boutique store in Melbourne 
Shorts: Barkins - LINK! 
Belt: Cotton On - LINK!
Bag: Colette - LINK!
Shoes: FSW - LINK!

So this outfit was a workday outfit and is pretty basic. It was a scorcher of a day hence the shorts, but I like the crispness of them and then length is just long enough to be work approved, along with them being loose. The shirt is one I love and have been searching for an age, I love that it has the collar so suits the work or more corporate look, but pair it with jeans and cute flats and its weekend wear. I teamed the black up with the bag, shoes and belt to tie it all together - it was a flats kind of work day as I knew id be going up and down stairs a lot! 

Hope your having a great week!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!