Friday 1 November 2013

Lush Bath Bomb - Christmas Edition

Hello, how are you?
Today I am sharing with you a recent Lush Bath Bomb that I purchased, it is a Christmas edition so I wanted to let you know to try it!
~
It was one of those cold nights the other day so I thought I would give this a try and wowie was it a delight! The Luxury Lush Pud is a bath bomb with the scent of Christmas (best way I can describe it lol). It has Lavender, Ylang Ylang Oil and Gardenias in it which creates such a relaxing scent.
~
It makes the bath this dark plum color, I felt like I was in the Christmas Pudding! The Ylang Ylang Oil made this a really moisturising bath and left my skin super soft.
~
This is perfect to use right before bed to get you calm, warm, realxed and sleepy.
 



 
Have you tried this bath bomb? Are there any you would reccommend, I think I'm becomming obsessed with Lush again!
~
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!