Monday 4 November 2013

Monday Visual Motivation ♥

 
 
Good morning everyone!
Kick starting this week with some motivation for you all, if you have read this post HERE then you know that visual motivation is something I really believe to be helpful in creating a positive frame of mind, increasing productivity and allowing yourself to dream big!
Here are some images that are motivating me for the week ahead, I hope you enjoy
♥ ♥ ♥
 
Could use construction paper to make color sections on a bulletin board maybe grey and black
Think positive quotes positive quotes quote positive positive quote quotes and sayings image quotes picture quotes
Omg if I lived on the beach I would have one that you could lay on and swing... I will keep dreaming...
beautiful hair and the beach.. what more can you ask for
It might take longer than some people, but make sure you do all of your workout. Don't give up because you're tired
Cheer Up, Buttercup
Acai Bowl goodness xx Follow us on Instagram @Lorna Jane
STEPHANIE STERJOVSKI : CHARMINGS
I wish everyone would let me be; let me have fun on my own. I'm so sick of people telling me what's fun and what's not. So what if I would rather have a girls night in than go to a frat party? They're not fun unless you're drunk too, which I will NOT do.
Fresh LJ Outfit xx Follow us on Instagram @Lorna Jane
#inspiration #quote
Lorna Jane :)
Sunshine lifts you up naturally! Get at least 15 -20 minutes a day and don't forget sunscreen on your face! #loveyourself
@Lorna Jane xx
candles
Secret to happy #Quotes
all images taken from Pinterest 

Have a wonderful week everyone!
xoxo
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!