Saturday 7 December 2013

Her Fashion Box - November Box

Hello there, happy weekend to you!
Today I am posting about a monthly subscription box that I have been receiving since June this year. I wanted to wait awhile before posting to ensure it was something I wanted to recommend to you all. Thus far I have been absolutely loving it and am rather impressed so I am happy to share it with you all!
~
Might be a good idea if I actually tell you what I'm talking about huh? It is called Her Fashion Box and hails from Sydney. What exactly is it? Well you purchase a subscription and choose a style, fill out a questionnaire and then each month you are sent a box to your door filled with beauty and fashion items. You receive 3 fashion items and 4 deluxe beauty samples (often full size!) for the price of $39.95 however the box value is never under $110, so you are most certainly receiving value for money ♥
~
In this post I have my November box which I recieved last week, I have it sent to my work so I always get a tad excited when our mailman comes in with this hot pink box!




The actualy box that contains the products is black and has a snap shut lid that is magnettic - really great quality box that you can keep and re-use. I use mine to store makeup, nailpolishes and jewels ♥


Here is everything that was in the November box - there was actually 4 beauty items, 4 jewerly items and 2 hair accessories along with a card and the HFB Mag 


The jewerly was: a set of bangles, a wrap bracelet, a ring and a necklace ~ all bases covered!


I'm sorry but how dang cute is this ring? ♥ Perfect little addition to a casual summers day outfit


This necklace may be my favourite thing I've received yet - it is so well made and so unique. It looks like lace but it actually pieces of metal - just beautiful!

 
The hair accessories for this month were a hair bun and a headband. I have a few hair buns in multiple sizes and was happy to add another size to the collection. These give you the sleekest, easiest bun to make and they look amazing. The headband has a twist in it and I think I shall enjoy getting use out of this throughout summer, the beach is calling me!
 

An added bonus this month was the cutest coolest card I think I have ever seen. It has a chalkboard on the front that you can write whatever you like on, then detatch it and display. I am still undecided as to if I can give this away or just keep it for myself - daily quotes of positivity sounds the perfect use for it!



Beauty wise we have a Model Co full sized gel eyeliner, a Rituelle body balm in the perfect handbag / travel size and then x2 Orly nail polishes with a bonus of the toe divider thingy-magigs.

I am yet to give the eyeliner a go as I have too many opened at the moment, but I really like Model Co as a brand so I hope it doesn’t disappoint. The Rituelle lotion smells divine and I plan to take it on weekend trips away ♥



The nail polishes I received are in Marshmallow and Mirror Mirror. I have been searching for a grey solid nail polish for such a long time so I'm so happy to have this. The pink I think will be perfect for those weeks when I don’t want crazy colours on my nails, and a perfect toe colour. I used the Mirror Mirror last night and it is really great quality – opaque in one coat! I’ll have to keep you updated on how well it wears but I’m super happy with it thus far!

 
Last up is the magazine which is produced by the HFB team, showing you the three styles and what each style received for the month (there is Classic which I have, Trendy and Feminie). They also show the current trends and how the items are associated with them, along with product info on the brands etc. I really enjoy this mag, it is a great addition to the box ♥


And that's a wrap on the November HFB! Let me know what you think, do you have it? Which style are you? Would you consider purchasing it? Favorite item in this box?
~
I think I may start to show you each month what I recieve and then some months do a review on the items and if I used them / showing them worn etc.


Check ou the Her Fashion Box website: HERE!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!