Tuesday 25 February 2014

Sydney Photo Diary

Hi everyone,
A few weeks ago I took a mini vacation with my Mum to Sydney. Below is my photo diary of a few places we went
enjoy! 



Dress: Topshop
iPhone Case: Skinit - LINK!








A stop on the way at a fruit van. A very typical Australian thing having signs on the highways for all different types of fruit at the next truck stop. Fresh from the farmers and reasonably priced, perfect on the road snack! 






I am OBSESSED with Lychees! 















Inside the Opera House, beautiful masks for sale












A coffee and a treat to share by the Harbour Bridge






Beautiful sunset at our hotel






Tee: Sportsgirl
Jeans: ASOS
Sandals: Kmart
Bracelet: Lorna Jane 
Watch: Gifted





I hope you enjoyed these pictures, I have a few more posts coming up from the trip on specific places we went to that I want to share!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!