Wednesday 2 April 2014

Adorning in April #2: Lorna Jane Squat Challenge

The Lorna Jane Squat Challenge: Be Motivated To Move This July!

Hello there and welcome back to Adorn Beauty! 
Today I wanted to share with you a new challenge I am trying out for the month of April. 
I wanted to share this first up in case anyone else wants to join! 
Last month I did the Lorna Jane Ab Challenge and managed to complete it! And even better, it worked! I have obliques now poking through (say whaaa!?!?!) 
So for this month Lorna Jane is doing a Squat Challenge and I am committing to it now, do you want to do it too? Let me know.
It looks quite tough, but here's hoping that we can lift and tone that booty!
~
The details are in the image below, let me know if your planning to do it as well and we can keep one another accountable, just hash tag #adornbeauty on instagram so I can see your posts and follow you and we can motivate each other! 
~
Have an amazing day 
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I just found your instagram! and you have inspired me so much to work out and become healthier! thanks so much and I absolutely love your blog!! I hope you don't mind that I did a blogpost on this topic as well!! I gave you credit though! :)

    http://pandaraige.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naw thank you so much for your kind words - made my day :) Make sure you let me know how you go with the squat challenge!!!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!