Sunday 27 April 2014

Adorning in April #27: Sunday Checklist

Hello all, welcome back to Adorn Beauty. 
Another week is over and done, and as always I use my Sundays to rest, relax and prepare for the week ahead. 
Here are some of the things that are in store for me in the coming week, plus a few items I ticked off today in preparation for a brand new week! 


Bondi Sands Tan - 
I absolutely love this stuff, and if I'm on top of things (aka not being lazy) I will tan myself once a fortnight. I wrote a whole blog post about my love obsession for this tan that you can read HERE!
~
Lorna Jane Diary - 
By far one of my best purchases for this year, the Lorna Jane diary is perfect for me! I use it for my personal life 
(I have a separate one for work that I leave at work in attempt to create that work/life balance) and I'll go through each Sunday and map out my week with timings of things, what workouts I'm going to do, social events etc. Lifesaver! 
~
Lime - 
Might look like a lemon but its actually a lime, and may seem strange to have it in my Sunday checklist but I actually have half a lime everyday as a part of my morning metabolism drink to get me going for the day, I absolutely love it! If your interested in knowing more, its a part of the Tone It Up Nutrition Plan - HERE!
~
Chanel Lipstick - 
I am a big lover of makeup and there are often days where I will base my whole outfit on a makeup item, so one day this week I want to wear my beloved Chanel Lipstick 
~
Organic Black Bean Spaghetti -
As you will know if you read THIS POST  I like to prep my meals for the week on Sundays. This week I am making up some spaghetti using this organic black bean I found at my local health food store, I will have to let you know if it is any good! 
 ~
And there we have it, a few of the things making their way onto my Checklist / To dos / Must haves in preparation for the week ahead. 

What do you do to prepare?
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!