Saturday 13 December 2014

Goodness Me Box December

Hello and welcome back, today I wanted to share with you some photos of my December Goodness Me Box - if you not sure what I'm talking about read HERE first!
I am particularly impressed with this months as it has stuff I know I like and have used, stuff that I like the look of and completely new things I'm excited to try!


This is the one that I've never heard of before! It looks like it will be a great addition to my cooking - it has a recipe on the recipe card for savoury balls which surprised me as I thought it was going to be like an oats type of thing! 


Love this company and the fact that there is NO additives to their spreads - the hazelnut one is my favourite of theirs but I'm keen to try this one out, the sesame I think will either be amazing or slightly random - I'll have to report back!


Love this! A month or two back I got a raspberry and chis one of these and I love it! Mango and Passionfruit are my favourite fruits so I know this is going to go down a treat - and again there is no funny stuff added - bonus!


Ahhh coconut powder?! YES please! I always drink coconut water so if this tastes amazing I am going to be one happy camper! Most refreshing thing to drink after a workout! 


Never seen or heard of this but I cant go past a good looking health bar - I always keep a few stashed in my handbag for those starving moments! 


ahhhh my favourite thing to add to salads - this mini size is great too as I can pack it and add to lunches and not have to worry about spillage or sogginess! 


Tea, glorious tea! I am a coffee addict but I do love a good cuppa! I've already had the vitality one and can confirm it is good! It kept my 3pm snack attack at bay so that's a win in my book! I'm yet to try the ginger one but I think this at night may go down a treat.
~
And there we have it! That's the sort of things you can expect in a Goodness me box if your considering getting one - I love it!
I may do some individual reviews on things if I absolutely think you should rush out and find it!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!