Monday 15 June 2015

U-P-D-A-T-E

Oh .... hello there. Gulp! 
So it's been quite awhile since you have seen this blog pop up isn't it!! Golly gosh I sort of completely totally didn't touch or look at my blog for MONTHS.
~
I haven't blogged in 2015 yet
~
This is my first post of the year and were halfway through it! Yikes.
~
So I've been gone for awhile. This blog has always been first and foremost a life recorder for me. Which I love, which I miss! Life got super full on, super fast and a lot happened and thus the recording of the happenings stopped.
~
However! When I am old and grey I want to remember the life happenings and how I felt and what I thought at the time. Memories are amazing things that we have stored in our heads but there are so many moments and feelings to a day I don't want to forget. I want to be able to come back here and read a post from years ago and instantly be pulled back into that moment and recall how I felt on that day.
~
Hence the blog. Lol. Ok enough.
~
WHERE HAVE I BEEN?!?!
~

Ok so the last post I did was in December last year. Since then I have moved cities, moved house, changed jobs and started studying for my masters! Phew. It was a lot, all at once.
~
So I'm going to share with you some pictures from my phone of what's been going on the past....erumm 5 months!!!

Flying up to Brisbane to search for a new home







Outside the front of my new work!



Spot the excited person lol


All set in the car to drive 14+ hours (with the help of some fury friends of course)




The crazy rain that happens up in the tropics! (and the view from my desk - say what?!)



The city is SO pretty!









One of my favourite times in the day is exiting the train station to walk to work - the city is just so bright and awake



Brisbane has a Starbucks - bliss



Our new home is in a complex with a pool.... I mean ....



This is a new running spot I found - Sandgate - such a beautiful place to go running 





Bribie Island - a 40min drive from Brisbane and so pretty! - ill do a full post on this spot soon!





My new favourite thing to do - be upside down wherever I go





This is a storm day at 8am - scary!



Sunrise from my bedroom window





Lunchtime down along the river 



Moving cities required us to have my car full, my parents car full, Chris's car full, a hire van full (like to top to bottom scary full) and a trailer attached to the hire van - phew!!!! 



First coffee on the balcony on the first morning in the new place



I am obsessed with the view from my work - its different every day and i never get sick of it! 





Friday means champagne







Teeny tiny pineapple from the farmers market for $1! (Post to come on that soon too!)



Down at Sandgate 



This is a wall at a yoga studio in the city - Stretch Yoga 



Hehe I get visitors every few days 







This is a snap from the Eat Street Markets - another amazing spot i'll blog about. Its essentially a night food market but each food stall is a storage crate thing - very cool and amazing variety of food. 



Chris's new favourite past time that i don't mind either - fishing! 





This was early one morning on my way to a breakfast talk for work down in Southbank 





Bribe Island Sunsets 



And there we have it - just a few shots from the past few months that i pulled from my phone. 
~
I am so excited to get back into blogging again -  here is a short list of things I want to blog about:

* I want to share all the new places in Brisbane that were finding
 * Tips on moving
* Studying my Masters - what i'm doing and how I manage with full time work, life etc
* Workout routine and fitness update
* Food posts 
* Yoga 
* Life posts - motivation, negativity, tough situations, gratitude 
* Beauty & fashion

~

Let me know if there is anything in particular you'd be keen to hear about 
~
Type soon!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!